Sunday, February 12, 2012

Research Blog #4

At this point I am unsure if I still want to write about how competitive the nursing program is here at Rutgers. However, regardless of what my topic will focus on, privitization will still be relevant. For example, if I do write about the nursing program I can say that the lack of professors teaching this nursing courses is limited due to privitization since funding such programs is serious. Also, although Rutgers School of Nursing puts an emphasis on the EOF program, not all students qualify for this. Therefore students still need a way to pay their tuitions. Perhaps instead of writing about how competitive it is to get into the program, I can write about the amount of stress nursing students have in general such as competitiveness, studying, money, etc. It may also be interesting to focus my paper on why society claims that the nation is in a high demand for nurses if there are so many students willing to pursue a career in this field. In this day and age privitization relates to practically anything associated with colleges and universities.

No comments:

Post a Comment