Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Research Blog #3: Questions for the Librarian

Question #1: What are the biggest mistakes that students tend to make as they are doing research?
I would like to know this because majority of the mistakes made tend to be repeated by a lot of students. Accurate research is the key to a successful paper.

Question #2: Since my topic regards the pressure on Nursing students, I would like to find out which sites have the most accurate statistics. For example, where can I find an accurate statistic about the suicide rate among Nursing students?

Question #3: I enjoy finding my research through using books as opposed to the internet, which books can help me the most to find out accurate information on all the stress components that Nursing students feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment