Friday, March 23, 2012

Blog #10: My Case

My case explores how nursing students are at a higher risk for suicide. My chief example that I plan on using in my paper is the case studied in Northern Greece.

In this article, it is stated that worldwide, suicide is the leading cause of death amongst adolescents. This article then discusses how nursing students are primarily the ones to be under such stress that afterwards leads to suicide. This studies purpose was to find out whether or not the nursing students in Greece were experiening depressive symptoms or suicidal thoughts. The conclusion of this study was that nursing students are in fact under academic stress and that this can be helped through counseling. All of my previous posts relate to this article in some way, so therefore this one article covers exactly what I am trying to prove in my paper.

Online Material:

website link

No comments:

Post a Comment